Doing Business with Mongolia seminar (London)
Date: Thursday, 30th November 2017
Time: 6.30pm for 6.45pm
Venue: Norton Rose Fullbright, 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ.
- Introduction Simon Cox , Norton Rise Fullbright;
- Sustaining the Nomadic Way of Life - Jay Dulmaa, Modern Nomadic Solutions;
- Mongolian Tourism - David Scott, Sandbaggers;
- Update on Mongolian Economy - Ser-Od Ichinkhorloo, B2B Mongolia;
- Importance of Evaluating Policies in Mongolia - Bolor-Erdene Battsengel, University of Oxford;
- Mongolian Capital Markets - Paul Brister, Said Business School;
A drink reception will follow the seminar in anticipation of the Christmas season.
If you want to attend, please e-mail Altansuvd.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact at email@example.com