PMIMC Fifth International Conference and Workshop
SHIFTING TOWARDS FUTURE EXCELLENCE - 2018
Shifting Towards Future Excellence - 2018 is a two-day project management professional development event, organized and hosted by PMI Mongolia Chapter on October 26-27 at Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel.
LEARN, NETWORK, BE GLOBAL
Two-day conference will highlight PMI Mongolia Chapter's 5th year anniversary along with past achievements and engagement to Mongolian project management professionals and organizations. Within the perimeters of the framework two-day conference will cover Project Change Management, Agile Processes, BA for Effectiveness, Value Creations and Digital Transformation. Our main purpose is to distribute international standard knowledge of project, program, and portfolio management systematically in Mongolia. International Conference will introduce best practices of project management, new techniques, tools and trends.
WHO ARE WE?
Project management institute reaches across 2.9 million professionals in 200 countries. As a global thought leader and knowledge resource,PMI advances the profession of project management by developing global standards and credentials, creating collaborative communities, and conducting and publishing academic research.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project, Program, Portfolio Managers
- Business Analysts, Investors
- Those wanting to learn more about Project Management
- Those interested in the latest tools and techniques
- CONTENT AND SUB-MEETINGS
Content: Management of Changing, Digital Turn, Increasing the Benefit of Business, Increasing the result of Project, and agile method
October 26th, Friday. The opening of the conference, starts with the honored speech and the award of The Best Project and The Best Project Managers will be handed over.
The main speech of the conference will be in 3 topics: 1) Infrastructure and Mining 2) Banking and Technology 3) The State and Public Field. The each speech will last for 30 minutes and go on with questions, answers and panelists.
October 27th, Saturday. On this day, we will be holding workshops and interactive sessions including practice works in the frame of Project Management Talent Triangle which is maintained by PMI international organization, there will be 3 sub-seminars: 1) Leadership skill & strategy 2) The skill of technique of project management 3) Project management international trends
THE SPECIFIC OF THE CONFERENCE
- 4 Dynamic Key Note Speakers (including PMI Global key personnel)
- 27 honored guest speaker case presentations
- 8 workshops and interactive sessions
- PMPs can earn 16 PDUs toward their certification
- Networking opportunity with over 400 project managers
- Meet with PMI’s top Directors and Managers from Hong-Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan, China
- Continental lunch and refreshments at breaks are included
| www.pmi.org | www.pmimongolia.mn
1. Participant - 200,000MNT
2. Member - 150,000MNT
3. Group ticket (5+) - 180,000MNT
4. Early bird - 150,000MNT
5. Student ticket - 160,000MNT
6. Proud partner ticket - 160,000MNT