International Foundations of Directorship Program www.austchammongolia.com
Australian Chamber of Commerce Mongolia (AustCham Mongolia), in cooperation with the world’s largest director institute, the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) is bringing an internationally recognized executive level Program to Mongolia
Australian Chamber of Commerce Mongolia is proud to announce an internationally recognized executive program – “International Foundations of Directorship” – to be held in Mongolia in cooperation with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
AICD is the world’s largest director institute with 42,000 members and clients including senior leaders from business, government and the not-for-profit sectors from more than 75 countries. For more than a decade, AICD has provided approximately 85 governance courses to over 2,000 leaders from Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East and Europe.
This program offers a comprehensive and global view of governance, strategy, risk and finance as they related to directors. This program is suitable for directors, aspiring directors, CEOs and senior executives who are on boards or reporting to boards. The program will be delivered by international facilitators who possess valuable real word director experience and the ability to create an interactive and unique learning environment.
How will you benefit from the Program?
· You will be able to understand the role and responsibilities of a director in an international context
· Work more effectively with your board to drive positive performance outcomes
· Identify and mitigate the risks faced by international directors and multi-national companies
· Enrich the contribution you make to your board and organization
· Demonstrate currency on contemporary international corporate governance practice
· Immediately apply your learning to real work situations
Members of AustCham Mongolia: AUD 4,290 (including all taxes)
Non-members of AustCham Mongolia: AUD 5,363 (including all taxes)
/Payment date exchange rate will be used for all transactions/
Paris+Beijing Room at the Shangri-La Hotel Ulaanbaatar
8-10 May, 2019
Benefits of the program
- 1 year complementary membership with AICD for each participant
- Monthly Company Director Magazine and quarterly International Newsletter
- Use of an AICD post nominal
- Access to member rates on courses, events and publications
- Access to the Director Resource Center Member only areas
- Access to online learning options such as webinars and e-Learning
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Access to member lounges when visiting Australia
Please note that the seats are limited and we will confirm once payments are received.
If you are interested in this course/program, please confirm your attendance at
email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 22, 2019.