Firefighting Service (OT)
Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Service at Khanbumbat Airport
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Aircraft rescue and firefighting service at Khanbumbat airport” in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
Fulltime Airport Rescue and Firefighting Service in compliance with Mongolian legislation and MCAA directives
Provisions of services to be accordance with:
- Applicable Mongolian legislation and MCAA regulations
- ICAO Airport Services Manual Part 1 – Rescue and Fire fighting
- NFPA 403 – Standard for Aircraft Rescue and Fire-fighting Services at Airports
1. 3 ARFF teams to cover daily and night shifts, for 14/7 roster.
2. 9 - man ARFF team per shift
- 1 x team leader
- 2 x Driver/ARFF responders
- 6 x ARFF responders
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include / attach, as a minimum, the following documentation / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)
- Company charter (copy)
- VAT certificate (copy)
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership / shareholder information
- Executive team structure / introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1445562393 Aircraft rescue and firefighting service at Khanbumbet airport” in 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 14th September 2018.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC