Trainer High Risk Training (OT)
Trainer High Risk Training (1)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Trainer High Risk Training in Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project – Human Resource Training based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The primary purpose of this role is is to provide services and support on high risk training activities the functional unit in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Deliver technical and High Risk Training courses
- Facilitate compliance and other safety training
- Prepare and deliver community and cultural awareness training and information packages that promote community safety and tolerance
- Roll-out and deliver additional training courses as we transition to build in-house course materials
- Participate in gap training needs analysis to ensure Safety Standards are established and improvement targets are set
- Provide training and development advice to site leaders and employees when required
- Participate in training audits and assessments
- Evaluate training to ensure our ability to meet the training needs of the site, achieve learning objectives and address specific units of competency
- Liaising with both internal and external work groups, committees and stakeholders in order to remain current on training issues and assist in the development of training courses
- Manage logistics and calendars for training events
- Manage training documentation and qualification records according to document management standards
- Translate technical safety training courses and work towards co-facilitation and then independent training delivery.
What you will need for this role
- University degree or diploma in training or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in High Risk Training
- Training and Assessment (TAE40110) certificate or equivalent.
- Computer literate and competent with MS office suite;
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing both in Mongolian and English.
- Technical writing skill is preferred
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn/Career, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Chinggis Avenue 15, Sukhbaatar District
Ulaanbaatar - 14240, Mongolia
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.