m2r Education are working with this leading British international school in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. They have a need for a History Teacher to join by Sept 2020.
COBIS accredited and well respected in the local community, the school has been open for approximately 7yrs and has 480 on roll with 85% local entry. It follows the English National Curriculum, all students secured passing grades at iGCSE and also at ‘A’ Level in 2018. The grades achieved at ‘A’ Level have enabled their students to go onto Higher Education at Universities in Mongolia and also other parts of the globe including America, Australia, Hungary, Korea and the UK.
If you haven't been to Mongolia then it is a very cheap place to live with costs c. 70% cheaper than the UK. Very safe, friendly people and a booming economy. For a true comparison, please visit here to read more.
- QTS although NQTs can apply.
- BSc degree (subject related is preferred) + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Ability to join by Sept 2020
- From £1900 - £2300/mth dependent upon experience
- Housing provided
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract for family
- Medical insurance for family
- Schooling for all children
- Work visa
- 2yr renewable contract
Sept 2020 start
We will need 2 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.