Marketing Manager, Integrated Marketing (Datasite)
Datasite is seeking an energetic Marketing Manager, Integrated Marketing that is eager to contribute to the strategic planning and execution of demand generation programs across email, social and website platforms. This is a great opportunity for a motivated marketer to work across different campaigns including demand generation, lead generation, digital marketing, customer lifecycle marketing and ABM.
This individual will be a key member of the Datasite Americas Field Marketing team, reporting to the VP of Americas Field Marketing. She or He will be contributing to the development and delivery of omnichannel marketing campaigns that support inbound, outbound and brand awareness efforts. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of demand generation programs, and measuring and reporting on the results of these programs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, deploy and analyze demand generation campaigns in a variety of marketing channels, including email, advertising, webinars, and content
- Work collaboratively to create successful campaigns, through well-written copy, design, testing and goal-setting.
- Measure and monitor campaign performance against goals to ensure success
- Internal project management and coordination with internal and external stakeholders to manage program deadlines and deliverables
- Support strategic marketing initiatives as needed.
- Experience across a range of marketing channels, especially digital marketing (SEM, ABM, Paid/Organic Social, Programmatic Display)
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills to derive meaning from data
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred but not required
- Familiar with email marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Pardot, a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a B2B environment, financial or technology preferred