Project Coordinator (Oyu Tolgoi)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 96 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Project Coordinator in Oyu Tolgoi LLC – Site Infrastructure and Services - Construction and Engineering department based at Ulaanbaatar. This is maternity leave cover role.
The purpose of this role is to perform limited assignments of specific commercial tasks, such as contributing ot a minor phase of large project, maintaining and optimizing existing assets, or testing new technologies with limited scope
What the role entails
- Reviewing and analysing non-conformance and corrective action data as a basis for identification of requirements for system improvements and successful audit processes
- Provides support to management, project teams and clients on contractual matters and commercial aspects for the business
- Support compliance with standardized support and business
- Prepares correspondence, reports, documents and presentation material as required
- Performs a variety of routine tasks within disciple that are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the team and the methods, practices, and programs of Rio Tinto
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a business administration or other relevant degree is highly desirable
- At least 3 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training
- Relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and following prescribed safe work practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in English upper intermediate level
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Chinggis Avenue 15, Sukhbaatar District
Ulaanbaatar - 14240, Mongolia
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604