1 TWITTER TAGS TRUMP TWEET WITH FACT-CHECKING WARNING WWW.BBC.COM PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      2 THE COUNTRY WITH THE BEST COVID-19 RESPONSE? MONGOLIA WWW.KOTTKE.ORG PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      3 DEPUTY REPRESENTATIVE OF UNICEF MONGOLIA OBSERVED A TV LESSON RECORDING TODAY WWW.UNICEF.ORG PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      4 MONGOLIA RECEIVES COVID-19 MEDICAL SUPPLIES FROM CHINA WWW.XINHUANET.COM PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      5 MONGOLIA REPORTS 4 NEW RECOVERIES FROM COVID-19 WWW.XINHUANET.COM PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      6 MONGOLIA OFFERS RUSSIA $1 MLN IN HUMANITARIAN AID AMID PANDEMIC WWW.TASS.COM PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      7 MINING EXPENDITURE MAY DROP AS COMPANIES CUT COSTS WWW.ZGM.MN PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      8 PROJECT TO TRAIN 10,000 SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS LAUNCHED WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2020/05/27      9 MONGOLIA TO EXTEND QUARANTINE MEASURES UNTIL 30 JUNE WWW.NEWS.MN PUBLISHED:2020/05/26      10 MONGOLIA TO MAINTAIN STRICT VIRUS REGULATIONS 'UNTIL VACCINE FOUND' WWW.MEDICALXPRESS.COM  PUBLISHED:2020/05/26      ОУВС-ГИЙН АЖЛЫН ХЭСГИЙНХЭНТЭЙ ЦАХИМ УУЛЗАЛТ ХИЙЖЭЭ WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     НҮБ-ЫН ХӨГЖЛИЙН ХӨТӨЛБӨРӨӨС МОНГОЛ УЛСАД ЦАР ТАХАЛТАЙ ТЭМЦЭХЭД 200 МЯНГАН АМ.ДОЛЛАРЫН ДЭМЖЛЭГ ҮЗҮҮЛНЭ WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     SXCOAL.COM: ЗАМЫН ҮҮД-ЭРЭЭН БООМТЫН НҮҮРСНИЙ НИЙЛҮҮЛЭЛТ 2.4 ДАХИН ӨСЖЭЭ WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     2020 ОНД УУЛ УУРХАЙН САЛБАРЫН ХӨРӨНГИЙН ЗАРЦУУЛАЛТ 19 ОРЧИМ ХУВИАР БУУРУУЛАХ ТӨЛӨВТЭЙ БАЙНА WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     ГУРИЛ ҮЙЛДВЭРЛЭГЧДИЙН ХОЛБОО: ТАТВАРААС ЧӨЛӨӨЛӨХ ЗААЛТ VII САРААС ХОЙШ ХЭРЭГЖИХГҮЙ БОЛ ГУРИЛЫН ҮНЭ ӨСӨЖ МАГАДГҮЙ WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN  НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     ЦАХИЛГААН АВТОМАШИН ТҮРГЭН ЦЭНЭГЛЭХ МОНГОЛЫН АНХНЫ СТАНЦ АШИГЛАЛТАД БҮРЭН ОРЛОО WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     МОНГОЛ УЛСЫН НИЙТ ЭКСПОРТ ӨНГӨРСӨН ОНЫ МӨН ҮЕЭС 41.1%-ААР БУУРЧЭЭ WWW.IKON.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     ЗОЧИД БУУДЛЫН САЛБАРЫН ОРЛОГЫГ ӨМНӨХ ОНЫ ДӨРӨВДҮГЭЭР САРТАЙ ХАРЬЦУУЛБАЛ 43%-ААР БУУРЧЭЭ WWW.IKON.MN  НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/27     ЦАХИЛГААН АВТОМАШИН ТҮРГЭН ЦЭНЭГЛЭХ МОНГОЛЫН АНХНЫ СТАНЦ АШИГЛАЛТАД БҮРЭН ОРЛОО WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/26     СЯ: V/23-НД ГАШУУНСУХАЙТ БООМТООР 643, ШИВЭЭХҮРЭНГЭЭР 312 АВТОМАШИН НҮҮРС ЭКСПОРТОЛСОН WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/05/26    

Ard Credit spends MNT 4.75 billion on lending www.zgm.mn

Ard Credit NBFI JSC reported monthly spending of MNT 5.2 billion raised from the public investment in March. According to the report, 90 percent or MNT 4.75 billion of total investment income were spent on lending, while the remaining 10 percent was spent on additional fees, marketing, and printing expenses.

Loans worth MNT 4.2 billion or 79 percent of IPO incomes were allocated to individuals and MNT 565 million or 10.7 percent were other types of loans.

The company’s share price closed at 67.94 MNT which is down 16 percent from the publicly offered price. Under the subscription, it was allotted to investors at MNT 81.



Published Date:2019-09-20