- 1948-1980: The main activity is tomato-paste production.
- 1965: Production of canned apricots in syrup and canned vegetables. This activity has a peak in 1985 and ends in 1997.
- 1983-1990: The Union of Agricultural Cooperatives of Argolida is the major producer of canned apricots in Europe. Products are exported in France (CASINO, ST.MAMET, AUCHAN, TABALI, PROMODES), Germany (ALDI), Denmark (NAF), Spain (PASCUAL). At the same time, fresh packed fruits (citrus fruits and apricots) are exported to all European countries.
- 1990-1996: The canning factory produces exclusively for CONSERVE GARD -ST.MAMET (ALMACEN DE DIA is one of the major clients in Spain).
- 1996: The main activity is citrus fruit processing. Approx. 50.000 tons of oranges are treated annually as well as small quantities of mandarins, lemons and grapefruits.
- 1999: Following the acquisition of the private processing unit ARGOCHYM, the new fruit processing factory ESPERIDES is built and till nowadays, it is one of the biggest fruit juice producing units of Greece