"Virtual reality" technology (OT)
Supply of Virtual Reality Technology for the Safety Training
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Virtual reality in Training”. The purpose of this service is to provide Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies (software program) to be used to create training packages for OT surface and underground operations.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
General Scope description:
- Create VR scenario, script and programs to be used in safety and induction training.
- Perform all required preliminary work, including 3D scanning, scene filming, character/avatar development and hardware configuration to enable program operating.
- Deliver ready product to be installed on OT PCs for training purposes
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Special licenses (required)
- add scope specific requirement - if any
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “EOI Number and name” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 2nd of January 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC