Tracking Devices (OT)
Supply of Tracking Devices
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Tracking Devices”. (More details described in the Attachments to this announcement).
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in, and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The Contractor will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- Supply of Tracking Devices utilized for Oyu Tolgoi Underground mine operations
For general requirements and more details please refer to Attachment: Tracking Devices Functional Specifications.
[Note: Suppliers that do not currently have the ability to meet all of these specifications are still encouraged to submit their EOI detailing their current capability and future technology roadmap that may align with delivering against these specifications].
Interested and experienced suppliers must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
*If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note on the EOI submission checklist.
Scope Specific documents:
- Scope specific experience (supply of similar products to mines etc.)
- Customer reference (at least 2) related to similar supply (if applicable)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable (copy)
- Proof of technical support (post supply, installation advises and maintenance etc.) and
- add scope specific requirement if any.
Any interested supplier who is not registered in “Oyu” Supplier Database must register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 12 February 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC