Payroll outsourcing service (OT)
Supply of Payroll outsourcing service
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Payroll outsourcing service”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
Oyu Tolgoi LLC is looking for outsourcing payroll service for national employee’s salary. The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- Process bi-monthly payroll progresses on scheduled time
- Let to make in the RTBS any necessary update in accordance with regulation changes
- Timely preparation of social insurance and income tax returns
- Responsible for the payroll related accounting and accounts’ balance reconciliation
- Issue tax and insurance reference in accordance with employee request and get tax office confirm for each expat,
- Serve employee SHI booking, confirmation and storage
- Other payroll related services such as cooperation with audits etc.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
*If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2) if applicable
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 20 February 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC