Technical inspection service (OT)
Supply of Technical inspection service for third party equipment
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Technical inspection service for third party equipment”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- The Service Provider to perform quarterly inspection service according to Company C3 Vehicles and Driving Safety Standard, specific requirement to all equipment that operate at OT mine site including contractor and company owned equipment.
- The Service Provider inspect on-boarding new equipment in UB and existing equipment at including all Truck, Trailer, LV, Bus, Generator, Maxi Heater, mobile crane, Dozer, Loader, Mining drills, Tipper truck, Compactor, Compressor, Mixer, Forklift, Skid steer, Light Tower etc.
- The Service Provider shall provide total 3 inspector with roster 14/7 who has mechanical engineering degree, certification, qualification for operating (category B,C,D,E,M) professional competency and proficiency declaration to perform inspection for equipment.
- The Service Provider shall be responsible to obtain all work permits to perform the work.
- Certified/authorized vendor for handling inspection for lifting and electrical devices including generators, cranes, man lifts, light plants etc
- The Service Provider shall have maintenance workshop in UB and perform inspection on call basis
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Introduction of Maintenance shop in Ulaanbaatar
*If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 20 February 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC