Manicure and Beauty Salon Service (OT)
Supply of Manicure and Beauty Salon Service
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Manicure and Beauty Salon”. (More details described in the Attachments to this announcement).
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in, and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- Provide good quality service as detailed but not limited to below services:
- Facial essential services
- Acne treatments
- Anti-aging resurfacing treatments
- This EOI is eligible for only Umnugovi suppliers. As per Oyu Tolgoi’s Supplier Development Policy, an Umnugovi supplier is a national supplier that is:
- Registered in Umnugovi aimag;
- Produces or supplies products or services within the Umnugovi aimag;
- Has a permanent workforce of in excess of 75 per cent of Mongolian employees residing in Umnugovi aimag; and
- Have their business head or branch office registered in the Umnugovi aimag and Oyu Tolgoi uses this office as the contracting entity
- Any supplier who registered to Umnugovi aimag on or after the release of this Expression of Interest is not eligible, subject to the reference letter from the […] aimag/ soum government authority.
- Please visit our webpage at http://ot.mn/suppliers/ for more information about Expression of Interest, Useful documents and more.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
- Reference letter from Umnugobi aimag or relevant soum government authorities to ensure the supplier is registered and operating from the Umnugobi aimag/ soum
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note on the EOI submission checklist.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
Information session will be held:
- In Dalanzadgag on 28th October 2020 at 2 PM at OT information center in DZ;
- In Khanbogd on 29th October 2020 at 4 PM at OT information center in KB.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 16 November 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC