Construction of Slaughterhouse /Oyu Tolgoi/
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to “Construction of Slaughterhouse in Khanbogd soum, Umnugovi”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
Under this scope, contractor must provide a construction service to build up a Slaughterhouse, which has a capacity to slaughter 10 big cattle’s, 100 small cattle’s per day and with 100 tons chiller unit, along with the approved engineering and design drawing.
Within this scope of supply, service provider must supply certified competent and highly skilled personnel and equipment to implement this construction project under the direction of the Company and other relevant team.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- Special permit (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Detailed capability statement regarding your capabilities for the scope.
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 03pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 10 December 2021.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.