Port Terminal Expert( Erdenes tavan tolgoi LLC)
epartment: Sales, marketing and transportation department
Division: Terminal and logistic unit
Project name: Gashuunsukhait Integrated Dry Port Loading and Unloading Terminal Project
About Erdenes Tavantolgoi JSC:
Our company is a Mongolian state-owned joint-stock company that operates of the Tavantolgoi deposit, which is ranked 5th in the world in terms of its size. The deposit has excellent metallurgical coal quality, and the mine is the largest producer of hard coking coal in Mongolia. For more information, please visit our website: https://global.ett.mn/
Port Terminal Expert is responsible for planning, managing and reviewing the operations on a port terminal in order to optimize resource use, minimize costs and maintain quality standards.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and implement strategic and operational planning of port terminal facility
- Develop and delivers on business plans to meet port terminal commitments
- Represent dry bulk terminal construction and maintenance activities, and in union contract negotiations.
- Supervise transportation process and inventory management ensuring that freight arrives at its destination in a timely manner
- Monitor computerized automation system, to ensure that all equipment is operational, and production levels are met and maintained in accordance with goals and objectives
- Oversee coordination and distribution of all products to maximize efficiency of dry port terminal space, expedition of loading transportation vehicle
- Oversee terminal budget
- Coordinate with rail, auto carriers on delivery of product
- Maintains records of engineering costs for each transportation vehicle, such as repairs, supplies, and personnel.
- Coordinating the management of warehouse and stockpile
- 5+ years of experience in a similar terminal projects
- Proven experience on managing and coordinating similar projects
- Industry experience preferred: Dry Bulk Terminal
- Mastery with technology of transshipment from railway to railway, and from railway to auto road
- Mastery with bunker silo management and with the conveyor a complex loading system
- Mastery with border entries technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced project management, planning, and scheduling skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
Languages: Excellent command of English both verbally and in writing is required
Academic Qualifications: Master degree or above equivalent in Engineering, Logistics or Business is required for a job as a port terminal expert
Salary: The actual salary will be based on company standards and calculations, considering the qualifications and experience of the selected person.
Work Schedule: Full time; 40 hours per week
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job position, please send a resume to email@example.com before October 17, 2022 and let us know why you are a good fit for the role.
Our Contacts Address: Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar city, Chingeltei district, 1st khoroo. Jigjidjav street-8 Financial center
firstname.lastname@example.org | +976 7505-5555