Graphic designer (Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi LLC)
Department: Sales, marketing and transportation department
Division: Terminal and logistic unit
Project name: Gashuunsukhait Integrated Dry Port Loading and Unloading Terminal Project
About Erdenes Tavantolgoi JSC:
Our company is a Mongolian state-owned joint-stock company that operates the East Tsankhi section of the Tavantolgoi deposit, which is ranked 5th in the world in terms of its size. The deposit has excellent metallurgical coal quality, and the mine is the largest producer of hard coking coal in Mongolia. For more information, please visit our website: https://global.ett.mn/
Graphic Designer is responsible for working on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet company’s business goals
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative management to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Languages: Excellent command of English both verbally and in writing is required
Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
Salary: The actual salary will be based on company standards and calculations, considering the qualifications and experience of the selected person.
Work Schedule: Full time; 40 hours per week
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job position, please send a resume to email@example.com before October 17, 2022 and let us know why you are a good fit for the role.
Our Contacts Address: Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar city, Chingeltei district, 1st khoroo. Jigjidjav street-8 Financial center
firstname.lastname@example.org | +976 7505-5555