|Address||Pelušková 1407, 198 00 Praha 9 - Kyje, Czech Republic|
|Telephone:||+420 281 940 147|
|Fax:||+420 281 940 140|
INFRAM a.s. was established in the Czech Republic in August 1996 and has been gradually profiling its commercial strategy in accordance with the market demand as well as establishing affiliated companies in other countries. Thus originated the INFRAM group led by INFRAM a.s.
The INFRAM group has been managing and controlling mainly significant contracts for transportation infrastructure in the Czech and Slovak Republic. The company also started operating in Bulgaria and launched activities in Romania. The group has provided jobs for German and Croatian clients and has collaborated with partners from Austria, Switzerland, France, and Ireland.
At present, the INFRAM group's base program is the project management, assessment, supervision and coordination of projects, particularly in:
- Transport infrastructure (railway corridors, highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, etc.);
- Civil engineering (buildings and civil amenities, power plants, industrial buildings, etc.);
- Water management structures (sewerage systems, wastewater treatment plants, etc.);
- Concrete structures repair
- Česká asociace konzultačních inženýrů - CACE (Czech Association of Consulting Engineers), regular member of FIDIC (Fédération lnternationale des lngénieurs-Conseils) and EFCA (European Federation of Concrete Admixtures Associations).
- Česká betonářská společnost (Czech Concrete Society)
- Sdružení pro sanace betonových konstrukcí (Concrete Construction Repair Association)
- International Concrete Repair Institute, with its residence in the USA.
- Česká silniční společnost (Czech Road Society)
- Quality management system according to EN ISO 9001:2009 requirements
- Environmental management system according to EN ISO 14001:2005 requirements
- Occupational health and safety management system according to OHSAS 18 001:2008 requirements