1 US ELECTION: TRUMP WON'T COMMIT TO PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER WWW.BBC.COM PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      2 ELEVEN CHARTER FLIGHTS TO BE ORGANIZED IN OCTOBER WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      3 LAKE KHUVSGUL AND THE DANGERS OF UNCONTROLLED TOURISM WWW.NEWS.MN PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      4 COOPERATION BETWEEN MONGOLIA, UNITED NATIONS DISCUSSED WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      5 COORDINATION FOR DOMESTIC CEMENT MARKET COMPETITION TO BE DISCUSSED BY CABINET WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      6 TAVANTOLGOI-GASHUUNSUKHAIT AND TAVANTOLGOI-ZUUNBAYAN RAILROADS TO BE CONNECTED WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      7 81.3 THOUSAND TONS OF HAY PREPARED AT NATIONAL LEVEL WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      8 GOLD WINDFALL HEADING FOR INVESTORS WITH MINERS VOWING RESTRAINT WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM PUBLISHED:2020/09/24      9 MUSK: $25,000 TESLA READY "IN ABOUT THREE YEARS" WWW.BBC.COM PUBLISHED:2020/09/23      10 'THE GIRLS GO CRAZY OVER HIM': MEET JENISBEK TSERIK, MONGOLIA'S MOST ELIGIBLE EAGLE HUNTER WWW.CNN.COM PUBLISHED:2020/09/23      ТӨВ БАНК: АМ.ДОЛЛАРЫН ЭСРЭГ ТӨГРӨГИЙН ХАНШ ТОГТВОРТОЙ БАЙНА WWW.NEWS.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     ФАТФ-ИЙН ТӨЛӨӨЛӨЛ МОНГОЛД ИРЖ, ДААЛГАВРАА ШАЛГАН, ДҮНГЭЭ ТАВИНА WWW.NEWS.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     АЛТНЫ ХАНШ 3.5 ХУВИАР БУУРЧЭЭ WWW.MONTSAME.MN  НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     ТЭНХЛЭГ ЗУУЧ : VIII САРЫН БАЙДЛААР ОФФИСЫН ХУДАЛДАХ ДУНДАЖ ҮНЭ 3.9 САЯ ТӨГРӨГ WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     ДЭЛХИЙН ЗАХ ЗЭЭЛД ГАЗРЫН ТОСНЫ ҮНЭ 34 ХУВИАР БУУРСАН Ч МОНГОЛД ШАТАХУУНЫ ҮНЭ 11 ХУВИАР БУУРЧЭЭ WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     “COVID-19” ЦАР ТАХЛЫН УЛМААС ЭДИЙН ЗАСГИЙН ГОЛЛОХ 4 САЛБАРТ 29 МЯНГАН ХҮН АЖИЛГҮЙ БОЛООД БАЙНА WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     VIII САРЫН ЭЦСИЙН БАЙДЛААР АРИЛЖААНЫ БАНКНУУД ИПОТЕКИЙН ЗЭЭЛД 144.8 ТЭРБУМ ТӨГРӨГ ОЛГОЖЭЭ WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     ЗОРИЛТОТ БҮЛГИЙН 10000 ОРЧИМ АЙЛД ШАХМАЛ ТҮЛШ ҮНЭГҮЙ ОЛГОНО WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/24     МОНГОЛ УЛС ҮР ТАРИАНЫ ХЭРЭГЛЭЭНИЙХЭЭ 27 ОРЧИМ ХУВИЙГ ИМПОРТЛООД БАЙНА WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/23     ГХЯ: X САРД ХИЙГДЭХ 11 УДААГИЙН ТУСГАЙ ҮҮРГИЙН НИСЛЭГЭЭР 2700 ИРГЭНЭЭ ТАТАН АВНА WWW.BLOOMBERGTV.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2020/09/23    

Registered unemployed decreased by 0.9 percent from June www.montsame.mn

Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. In July 2020, Labour agencies in aimags and the Capital city registered 5.2 thousand new unemployed, 1.3 thousand persons from the unemployment register hired on a new job, and 5.4 thousand persons removed from the unemployment register due to inactive job seeking. In Ulaanbaatar, 1.6 thousand persons newly registered in Labour agencies of municipal and the district offices, and 433 persons from the unemployment register were hired in July 2020.

Compared to the same period of the previous year, newly registered unemployed decreased by 1.1 thousand persons (17.6%), while the number of persons removed from the unemployment register due to inactive job seeking decreased by 0.3 thousand persons (4.5%).

At the end of July 2020, the number of registered job seekers reached 28.1 thousand, of which 18.0 thousand (64.3%) were registered as unemployed and the remaining 10.0 thousand (35.7%) were employed but looking for a new job.

Registered unemployed decreased by 4.4 thousand (19.5%) from the same period of the previous year and decreased by 1.5 thousand (1.1%) from the previous month. Out of the total registered unemployed, 9.3 thousand or 51.5% were women.

Source: National Statistics Office



Published Date:2020-08-13