Oyu Tolgoi to make US$ 800 million investment this year www.mongolia.gogo.mn
Bank of Mongolia today introduced macroeconomic situation in the first three months of 2017.
At the meeting, positive changes in the economic sector were highlighted.
- Oyu Tolgoi LLC to make US$ 800 million investment this year.
- Prices for coal, Mongolian major export product sharply increased in China.
- Government released Khuraldai bond worth US$ 600 million in order to pay Development bank bond. At that time, foreign investors ordered 30 times more US$ 600 million which proves that foreign investors are positively seeing our economy.
- Unemployment rate declined compared to last two years.
- Evaluation of credit rating agencies to Mongolian is stable.